Most vendors fail to seize the opportunity to actively promote their participation in bridal shows. With a strategic plan you can increase your conversion and increase the ROI from your show participation through a few easy-to-implement advance marketing promotions. Use these simple tools to get the couples that are coming to the show to specifically search you out at the event.
- Use social media to promote your participation in the event. Utilize any badges, images or any collateral provided by the event to tie in your participation.
- Send out an email letting your prospects know you’ll be at the show. Many shows provide complimentary passes for exhibitors to distribute. This is a great way to build awareness and let prospects know that they can come meet you at the show. Provide your exhibit number and visual cues that will help them identify your exhibit at the show.
- Call clients and active prospects to let them know what you’ll be showcasing at the show. If you will be included in a gallery or special feature, share this as well. This is particularly helpful for florists, fashion providers, décor companies, bakeries and stationers. In most instances couples can only see your work in photos, but when they come to the show they can see your talents come to life in person.
- Direct mail is a cost effective way to promote your participation. A simple postcard can promote your exhibit location, your show specials and any special elements you may be showcasing.
- Out of office replies and temporary voicemail greetings are a great way to let couples know that you are busy putting together an amazing display for the show. It also lets clients know that even though they have missed you they can connect with you at the show, even without setting an appointment!
- Make a blog post or put an announcement on your website. Showcase any new offerings or elements you are debuting at the show.
Each year The Wedding Guys work to create continued connections through its media partnerships and 2017 was a ground-breaking...
As an integral part of our twice-annual trip to New York City for Couture Bridal Fashion Week we are always on the search for...