Along with updating a status on Facebook, a Tweet on Twitter, or Pinning a great idea on Pinterest. What are your thoughts on Instagram? It’s a great way in order to build up your brand and advertise beautiful pictures with their editing options available in just seconds.
If you are at the shop, or on site of an event, snap a picture and think of a relevant hash tag for your audience to follow and keep updated with your pictures.
In no time your business could be Instagram Famous and provide multiple ideas for viewers wanting to purchase a dress from your shop, draping and décor from your company, or that perfect floral arrangement for their bouquet.
Here are 5 tips for using Instagram:
- You have to hashtag:Be thoughtful and choose relevant hashtags. And make sure to take advantage of popular hashtags, as long as they make sense alongside your photo.
- Think quality, not quantity:You should post multiple times a day if you want to get more followers, but limit posts to more than five times a day. This will help you reach for higher quality photos, and it will help you build anticipation for your next post.
- Find your niche: Attract more followers with similar interests by staying on
topic. This advice is extremely helpful, and simple since we are all in synergistic industry.
- Engage with fans – and be one:Like any social media platform you can’t treat Instagram as a one-way communication. Find community with Instagram to expand your fan base.
- Take advantage of third-party tools to promote your account:Link
Instagram to your other social media platforms like twitter to connect with others not connected to Instagram.
Check out the whole article by Kate Knibbs at digitaltrends.com.
Without a doubt, this spring was like none other we’ve had before in the bridal fashion world. With factories closed and most...