- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi tied the knot at their LA home in August 2008.
- The Talk co-host Sara Gilbert announced her engagement to musician Linda Perry on April 8, 2013.
- Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his lawyer boyfriend of two years, Justin Mikita, used a video supporting marriage equality to announce their engagement in 2012.
- Rosie O’Donnell announced her marriage to Michelle Rounds in August 2012 blogging that the couple privately married in June.
- Country singer Chely Wright married her partner, Lauren Blitzer, at a private home in Connecticut in August 2011
- Designer Michael Kors announced his engagement to Lance LePere weeks before their destination wedding in 2011.
- Glee star Jane Lynch married clinical psychologist Dr. Lara Embry in 2010.
- Sex and the City star Cynthia Nixon became engaged to her partner, Christine Marinoni, in 2009 at a rally supporting same-sex marriage in New York. After waiting for their nuptials to be legally recognized in New York, they tied the knot last year.
- When the gay marriage equality bill passed in New York, Neil Patrick Harris and his partner, David Burtka, tweeted their engagement announcement.
- Singers Elton John and his partner David Furnish are planning a lavish wedding in LA as soon as gay marriage is granted in California (again).
June 1, 2013 Ignite Vendor Resources
Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi tied the knot at their LA home in August 2008. The Talk co-host Sara Gilbert announced...